Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One flew over.

So, since I have been taking so many pics of birds lately and I do like to discuss them on occassion, I decided to make a seperate blog just for bird notes. I know I am a total bird dork. I love to watch them, paint them, listen to them, read about them, take (non professional) pictures of them. I find them interesting and beautiful. I don't know the proper terms or facts or history , I don't know much, but what I do know is that I truly get excited to discover a new bird at my feeder or to try and identify what is flying by or singing out. I enjoy birds so I want to share some of my observations with you, because maybe just maybe you are a bird nird like me. So welcome, take a perch and chirp along. (see, I told you - dork).

No comments:

Post a Comment